Request to inspect records from multiple departments (no physical copies).
EBI Consulting (EBI) is conducting a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) and/or Property Condition Report (PCS) at 909 Poydras Street in New Orleans, LA. As part of the ESA/PCS process, we would like to request access to records regarding the following, as applicable:
- Current and historical building permits
- Current and historical Certificates of Occupancy
- Date of construction
- Any open building violations on file
- Date of last building and fire inspections
- Any open zoning violations on file
- Current zoning of the property and any variances on file
- Dates of public sewer and water connection
- Installation or removal of storage tanks (above and underground)
- Hazardous materials storage or release
- Hazardous waste generation or discharge
- Asbestos or lead-based paint abatement
We understand that these records may not be available. If these records are available, EBI field personnel will be stopping by to review these records in the next several days. Please inform us if these records are available and whether an appointment would be required to review. If there are any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.