(Note: this request is for the same data as Request #19-2101, but over a different time frame. Please note that both the start and end date of that time frame have changed. Apologies for the similar requests. I have eliminated the items that were previously indicated as exempt or unavailable.)
I am requesting data on all traffic camera violations recorded and citations issued from July 7, 2018 at 12:01 a.m. through at least May 15, 2019, or the date this request is fulfilled, whichever is later.
Please provide the following fields for each citation in format such as an Excel spreadsheet or comma-separated values file:
1) Vehicle tag
2) Registration state
3) Vehicle make/model
4) Violation date
5) Violation time
6) Violation location
7) Vehicle speed
8) Posted speed limit
9) Violation amount
10) Penalty amount
11) Payment amount
12) Payment date
13) Balance amount
If the following information is included in data tracked by the city, please also include:
14) Any fields indicating whether the violation occurred in a school zone and whether school zone speed limits were in effect at the time of the violation.
15) Any fields indicating whether the citation was issued to a vehicle owned by the city of New Orleans, the Sewerage & Water Board and/or any public safety agency.
16) Any fields indicating the city department to which the vehicle was assigned
17) Any fields indicating whether a ticket was waived for the violation
18) Any fields indicating the reason a ticket was waived
Since The New Orleans Advocate paid for American Traffic Solutions to write a query to gather this information for a different time period as part of Request #18-3731 and Request #19-2101, I request that all programming charges be waived. I am, however, happy to pay the cost for the records to be copied onto compact disc.