For the hearing pertaining to the notice of violation #0801900761546 and #0801900659740.
In order to prepare for my case I am requesting the following evidence be provided to me:
- A copy of the chain of custody evidence
- A copy of the SSL certificate that was securing the transfer of evidence data all the way to the court house
- 6 months of maintenance records on the camera and radar at the intersection of St. Bernard Avenue, Gentily and DeSaix
- Name and certification of the factory technician who is trained and certified to work on this camera
- A copy of every false positive that has come from this camera
- Model and specification sheet of this camera and radar
I would also like to state that this violation notice and the traffic camera ticketing system is an infringement on my Sixth Amendment right to be confronted by and face my accuser. The Confrontation Clause states that I have the right to a face-to-face confrontation with the witnesses against me. Given the nature of a traffic camera, this right was neither protected nor upheld by the city government officials. I would also like to suggest that to spare my time and New Orleans tax payers’ dollars, this Notice of Violation be dismissed.
Alexis Rebennack Klein